Re: New teleconference schedule

My minutes from the F2F indicates that we agreed to 1 hour meetings,
although we would reserve a 1.5 hour time slot.  This extra half hour could
be used to summarize and conclude the telcon (in case we are running late)
and/or by editors for an editor's telcon

I have a Monday commitment at 12 (Eastern time), so will only be able to
participate for the scheduled 1 hour.

Lynne