Re: Draft Minutes, 2002-03-14 Telephone Conference

Good minutes, thanks Dimitris.  Just a couple of minor corrections:

"Interesting from specification perspective (intricate performance
requirements),
test material provides interesting technical problems."  -- 'performance'
should be 'conformance'.

Note Jack Morrison should be Attendee, not Regrets (my bad -- his 'regrets'
message did tell me that he would probably join late, not that he wouldn't
join at all).

List of people who will miss 3/21:  should jc be jm?

Typos:  rady (ready), crediation (accreditation), wihtout (without).

Thanks,
-Lofton.