Re: [DRAFT] F2F QA meeting 1st March.

At 02:06 PM 3/6/02 -0500, Karl Dubost wrote:
>[...]
>You have one week to review these minutes ;)
>
>http://www.w3.org/QA/2002/03/01-f2f-minutes

Thanks for putting these together -- they look good, and I'll have a
careful read and send any comments.  But I just remembered something I was
supposed to send and did not:

http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/2002/02/F2F-agenda-20020301-topics.html

This is the agenda supplement with detailed topics and issue ordering that
we used in the afternoon.  We said in f2f that we wanted to include them
somehow, but I can't recall exactly how -- link these from the
Agenda?  Link them from the minutes?  Other?