	From: Lofton Henderson [mailto:lofton@rockynet.com]
	Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2002 9:05 AM
	To: www-qa-wg@w3.org
	Cc: ij@w3.org
	Subject: special telcon Monday 1/28

	QA Working Group,

	For our special telcon of Monday, 1/28, we have Zakim bridge:

	+1.617.761.6200.
	passcode 7294 ("QAWG")
	Monday, 2002-01-28, 2pm EST

	The principal topic will be:  discussion of 2001-01-18 Framework
drafts [1], final approval for FPWD, and any final editing instructions.
Please have a close reading of these drafts before the teleconference --
they are "candidate FPWD" (with some acknowledged small editorial and
pubrules work needed).

	As time permits, we can process old (already-queued) issues.
I'd suggest the issue prioritization of the last telcon ([2]) as a
starting point, recognizing that we handled a few of them in the 1/17
telcon ([3]).

	If you have specific topics or issues to add, please email them
to the WG (this list).

	-Lofton.

	[1] See links at http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/#docs
	<http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/#docs> [2]