RE: Organisational Reminder

Why not keep www-qa-wg on the to line as well as www-qa?

-----Original Message-----
From: Lofton Henderson [mailto:lofton@rockynet.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 07, 2002 1:06 PM
To: Karl Dubost; www-qa-wg@w3.org
Subject: Re: Organisational Reminder

There is a problem about switching a thread from one list to another,
that
I dislike a lot.  If something starts on www-qa-wg, and it is switched
www-qa, then the thread is broken on the original archive.  It simply
stops, as if the thread died.

Even if you know that it continues on the other archive, you can't use
the

Comments or suggestions?

-Lofton.

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa-wg/2002Aug/0027.html