Re: [FINAL] 04-April-2002 QA Working Group Teleconference Minutes

One correction.  The April 4 teleconference was on a Thursday, not Friday.

At 04:00 PM 4/15/02 -0400, Jack Morrison wrote:
>Content-MD5: r2t2eI4wtlEEWI5uEw2Cpw==
>
>FINAL MINUTES
>QA Working Group Teleconference
>Friday, 4-April-2002
>
>Scribe: Jack Morrison
>
>Attendees:
>(KD) Karl Dubost (W3C, WG co-chair)
>(KG) Kirill Gavrylyuk (Microsoft)
>(dd) Dimitris Dimitriadis (Ontologicon)
>  (LH) Lofton Henderson (CGMO - WG co-chair)
>(JM) Jack Morrison (Sun)
>(LR) Lynne Rosenthal (NIST - IG co-chair)
>  (OT) Olivier Thereaux (W3C - systems)
>
>Dave Marston
>
>Regrets:
>(MS) Mark Skall (NIST)
>  (DD) Daniel Dardailler (W3C - IG co-chair)
>  (DH) Dominique Hazael-Massieux (W3C - Webmaster)
>
>Absent:
>(PF) Peter Fawcett (Real Networks)
>  (KH) Katie Haritos-Shea (DOC)
>(AT) Andrew Thackrah (Open Group)
>
>Summary of New Action Items:
>A-2002-04-04-1 - KD - update next week on F2F status
>A-2002-04-04-2 - LH - reserve bridge for next meeting
>A-2002-04-04-3 - OT - Resolve issue of central bibliography in QA
>Framework: Introduction
>A-2002-04-04-4 - LH - split Issue 49 into two separate issues.
>A-2002-04-04-5 - KG - clarification of conformance section in OG
>A-2002-04-04-6 - dd - provide proposed wording on how external tests are
>to be accepted by the WG
>
>Previous Telcon Minutes:
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa-wg/2002Apr/0012.html
>
>Minutes:
>
>Housekeeping Items:
>1. Discussed that those editing the website using Amaya need to be careful
>about document types as under some circumstances the editor will change
>the type from Strict to Transitional. Also, the AI list is out of date and
>needs to be updated (see below).
>2. Discussed adjusting the meeting time to allow Asia and Europe to
>participate at more reasonable times. Postponed any decision until next
>week as most members from Europe were unable to attend today.
>3. Karl is working on organizing the next F2F, should have more
>information next week,
>
>QA Framework Document Schedule:
>
>1. The editors felt they would be able to post the latest drafts this
>weekend, WG only, including the two new documents.
>2. The original goal was to have the first Technical Report for ALL the
>documents done by early April, but postponed it by a month. There was some
>discussion about whether or not we could be ready before the next AC
>meeting, and we were reminded that we need to meet the pre-AC publication
>deadline, which as a week or so earlier than the meeting. DD felt the
>Specification Guidelines (3A) might not be ready, but that the Operational
>Guidelines (2A) would. It was asked that the editors think about whether
>Operational Examples and Techniques (2B) could be moved up so the first
>draft was before the AC deadline.
>
>Issues:

> [...]

Mark Skall
Chief, Software Diagnostics and Conformance Testing Division
Information Technology Laboratory
National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
100 Bureau Drive, Stop 8970
Gaithersburg, MD 20899-8970

Voice: 301-975-3262
Fax:   301-590-9174