Re: HP's Proposal for Royalty Free W3C Standards

Since MS-Word is not a public standard and only users of Microsoft Office (and software compatible with Microsoft
Office) can read it, I have converted it to html via StarOffice so that all can read it.   I take no
responsibility for its contents and am doing this as a courtesy for members of the Posix community and Jim Bell

Paul H. Smith