Re: W3C Patent Policy Framework Working Draft

Paul Davis wrote:

> Finally, I will keep track of this move and I will *not* be paying any
> royalties for what I consider public domain standards - which include the
> CSS, XML, HTML, and Javascript standards.  If this makes me a criminal, fine
> - thousands and thousands of people are with me

Count me in. Remember, laws should reflect current social and moral
standards, they shouldn't be purchased by SIGs and lobby groups to impose
their take.

I hope events like this persuade change in the US system, leading to the
outlawing of unethical activites such as campaign funding by corporations
who have vested interests at stake. Anyone else would see that as bribery,
ja?

Cheers
Jason

"Got no love for politicians or the crazy in DC,
 it's just a power mad town.
 But the time is ripe for changes, there's a growing feeling
 that taking a chance on new kind of vision is due"

 - "Revolution Calling", Queensr˙che