Re: Cleint P3P Problem

A P3P-enabled web site may place a compact P3P policy in the HTTP
header transmitted when a cookie is set. A client that is reading the
HTTP headers will see it there. All it has to do is grab it and parse
it. There is no P3P cookie... normal cookies are used with P3P. The
P3P specification explains what all the tokens in the P3P compact
policy header mean.

Lorrie Cranor