  -----Original Message-----
  From: www-p3p-dev-request@w3.org [mailto:www-p3p-dev-request@w3.org]On
Behalf Of Ricardo Alexandre G. C. Martins
  Sent: 26 June 2003 17:49
  To: www-p3p-dev@w3.org
  Subject: Data origin

  Hi...

  I think it's a little stupid question, but I haven't found any answer or
any example to see...

  My question is : how is stored the profile information in the client side
? I read about APPEL but I didn't understand how the information is stored
there... For example, in vCard I know all data types and its values, but I
didn't see this in APPEL or P3P...

  Could you help me ?

  Thanks

  Ricardo Alexandre G. C. Martins