Re: APPEL and the dataschema element

So basically everything works ok still as long as you disallow inline
schemas from APPEL?
But this seems to cause a serious problem for the APPEL matching algorithm

Here is an example of what I mean:

RULESET
========
 <DATA-GROUP base="mycustomschema.xml" appel:connective="or">
        <DATA category="online"/>
      </DATA-GROUP>

EVIDENCE
========
<DATA-GROUP base="" appel:connective="or">
        <DATA ref="#user.home.online.email"/>
        <DATA ref="#user.home.online.uri"/>
        <DATA ref="#user.business.online.email"/>
        <DATA ref="#user.business.online.uri"/>
        <DATA ref="#dynamic.cookies" category="online"/>
        <DATA ref="#dynamic.miscdata" category="online"/>
      </DATA-GROUP>

Although the ruleset and the evidence may be referring to the same external
schema, the matching algorithm ( APPEL 5.5.2 ) will fail on the <DATA-GROUP>
element.

Or am I missing something?