RE: [arch] confidental flag

Hi Dirk,
The MMI Working Group has discussed your questions. We agree that it would be good to clarify that the interpretation of "confidential" is application-specific.
However, there are two possible eventualities.
1. If we do get two implementations of the "confidential" attribute, the feature will be included in the spec, and the next version of the spec (the Proposed Recommendation) will include clarifying language that emphasizes that the meaning of "confidential " is application-specific.
2. If we don't get two implementations of the "confidential" attribute,  the feature will be removed from the spec altogether, and consequently we won't need any clarifications.
Thanks again for your comments, and also thanks for your quick response to our proposed resolutions. As with your earlier questions, please let us know before June 15 whether or not you accept this proposal.

Best regards,
Debbie Dahl