Re: WAP STRUGGLES TO GAIN ACCEPTANCE

You are exactly right Graham -

however comparing WAP (= a protocol) with
imode (= a servicemark + a huge business system)
is like comparing a railway company with a Diesel engine:
or it's like asking:

"is the xyz-Rolls-Royce jet engine more successful than
Air-France?"

The only point I slightly disagree is the
"nearly 4m WAP users in Japan" -
it's actually over 4m WAP users.

Gerhard Fasol
Eurotechnology Japan K. K.