Re: Another repeating decimal notation

@Arno: thanks for the link.

In the Spanish and Portuguese braille spec, I had seen the arc notation and
was surprised by it. I hadn't seen parens, but apparently they are common
outside the English speaking world.

Some notations for repeating are mentioned in the full spec:  Section
3.6.8.4 Repeating Decimal <https://w3c.github.io/mathml/#presm_repeatdec>.
Just as the "..." doesn't fit into what is described there, I don't think
the parens do. However, maybe the arc notation does, although we don't have
a way to represent an arc that spans several digits (the overline works
because "msline" can span digits).

    Neil