Re: Another repeating decimal notation

 One thing that might be worth considering…

Just like the decimal separator can be either a comma or a dot, but is
always represented as a “.” in a <mn> element, perhaps the repeating digits
could also be represented by a single convention when inside a <mn> element,
but displayed according to the user’s preference.

If you were to pick one convention, the parentheses have the convenience of
being simple to represent, using only ASCII characters.

So,<mn>0.(1)</mn> could be displayed as "0,(1)” in Poland and “1.1" in the
US.