Re: Another repeating decimal notation

Hi Neil,

This looks quite familiar to me.
Isn't this just the "usual" parenthetical notation for repeating decimals,
combined with the decimal comma?
When the entire fractional part is a repeating block, the paren opens
immediately after the comma.

To quote wikipedia:
"In parts of Europe, incl. Austria, Denmark, Finland, the Netherlands,
Norway, Poland, Russia and Ukraine, as well as Vietnam and Israel, the
convention is to enclose the repetend in parentheses."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Repeating_decimal

And indeed, I spotted a Bulgarian example in the main fraction wiki page
(linking directly to the math image):
https://wikimedia.org/api/rest_v1/media/math/render/svg/c0e061151a553cea25c58d7c591524349dcd1647

Greetings,
Deyan