Re: Interop 2024

Hi Neil, all,

Is the interop effort a good place for Math WG members to independently
start filing new issues? I am a little hesitant, myself.

Wouldn't it make more sense to first see if we have buy-in from the
respective browser vendors (and meet any conditions to gain that)?
Once we hear back a "soft yes" from the right vendors, we could file an
interop issue to make things official.
Experience seems to show that "cold outreach" requests don't move the
needle too much in MathML browser land.

I can certainly imagine making CSS support for MathML Core a public
"implementation priority" for the Math WG, where we do enough liaison work
to have backing for a small number of features to gain parity.
At which point there may be a then-successful interop issue for 2025 (or
2026,...)

Just thinking out loud,
Deyan