Re: Interop 2024

Interop is the single best venue you have to make a case to all of the
vendors at once that something is important to you.  Not only that, but new
stuff + interop are taking priorities so getting something beyond those is
extra hard unless we find someone to fund the work - which, while we have
done it thanks to a few sources -  seems to have limits for math :)

--
Brian Kardell :: @briankardell :: bkardell.com