From: Deyan Ginev <deyan.ginev@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, October 23, 2023 1:14 PM
To: Ciporen, Laura <laura.ciporen@mheducation.com>
Cc: www-math@w3.org <www-math@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Question about reading math in PPTs with NVDA + MathCAT

Hi,

It is certainly true that this list aspires to be a welcoming home for all MathML-related discussions, including questions about speech generation from math. Thank you for writing in!

Your question appears to narrowly address a technical problem between 3 technologies: MS Office, NVDA and MathCat. As it doesn't address a general topic of discussion, it may be better filed as a project-specific issue to a repository, or emailed directly to a maintainer?

In this case I suspect a good next step would be opening a MathCAT github issue at:
https://github.com/NSoiffer/MathCAT/issues

It sounds like a kind of problem that should be solvable and within the intended scope of the tools mentioned.

Greetings,
Deyan