Re: [EXTERNAL] a minimal core intent proposal

Murray,

Your example is among the very many inappropriate unicode-name to
speak-aloud-name. This will keep coming. E.g. probably most arrows are
like that too.

But the script capital p does not correspond to anything I feel is
widely known in books with formulæ. So it is probably too much to
expect to make this into a minimal intent proposal. I might be biased
with some math culture though.

“Just add configurability” is what is needed for such cases, I
think.

Paul