Re: MathML Core authoring tools?

Hello everyone,

I have a list of tools to generate MathML included in a survey on math &
accessibility:
https://mathematicsformisfits.github.io/accessiblemath/accessible_math_documentation_page.html

As of 2022, the tools on this page are still actively maintained. I opted
not to include tools that may still be in use, but are no longer actively
maintained.  One exception, I included Mozilla's MathML checker:
https://www-archive.mozilla.org/projects/mathml/demo/tester

since it's still the first google search result for "mathml renderer".
This only checks MathML 2, and there doesn't seem to be anything else like
this to "check" a block of MathML 3.  It would be nice to have a simple
utility like this for the latest MathML iterations.

Thanks,

Abbas