Re: MathML-Core meeting, Monday Nov 29, 2021

It was brought to my attention that I share the wrong cryptpad URL (you
have to use the share button to get the sharable URL).  The correct URL
should be https://cryptpad.fr/code/#/2/code/edit/4ZrscOeHMxtuAerfmNAN8gME/

--
Brian Kardell :: @briankardell :: bkardell.com