Re: Reminder: MathML intent meeting on Thursday

On 09/11/2021 23:52, Neil Soiffer wrote:
> North America and Europe and back in sync with respect to daylight
> savings times. We meet at our usual time on Thursday: 10am Pacific,
> 1pm Eastern, 7pm Central European Time.
>
> The meeting details were sent to the W3C members-only "member-math"
> mailing list
> <https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-math/2021May/0000.html>
> for the group. The regulars for this group should have the meeting
> details in their calendars.
>
> Agenda:
> 1. Announcements/updates
> 2. Sam will provide more details about his intent proposal
> 3. Discussion on how Sam and Bruce (and Deyan?) proposals differ.
> 4. How to move forward (pick one, resolve differences, ...)
>
> The proposals and demos:
> Bruce's material:
> Proposal:
> https://mathml-refresh.github.io/discussion-papers/semantics-mini
> I think Deyan's demo page (with some options selected) mostly reflects
> the proposal:
> https://dginev.github.io/tiny-mathml-a11y-demo/
>
> Sam's material:
> Proposal: https://samdooley.github.io/mathml-docs/intent2cmml/intent.html
> Demo (TBA)

see also the github issue

https://github.com/w3c/mathml/issues/252

for an attempt at comparing the two syntaxes.

Disclaimer

The Numerical Algorithms Group Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 1249803. The registered office is:
30 St. Giles, Oxford, OX1 3LE, United Kingdom.

This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses and malware, and may have been automatically archived by Mimecast Ltd, an innovator in Software as a Service (SaaS) for business.