From: Alexandra Lacourba <alex@w3.org>
Date: Thu, Jul 8, 2021 at 3:10 AM
Subject: New video introduces TPAC - our annual conference
To: W3C Members <w3c-ac-forum@w3.org>
Cc: <chairs@w3.org>, ab@w3.org <ab@w3.org>, <tag@w3.org>, <
group-evangelists@w3.org>, <chapters-all@w3.org>

Dear Advisory Committee Representative, Chairs, TAG, AB, Chapters, and
Evangelists,

I am pleased to announce that today we released a promotional video
introducing our annual conference, TPAC (Technical Plenary and Advisory
Committee).

Learn in the short video how TPAC has become after 20 years the acclaimed
event that it is, where web standards are developed for the benefit of
humanity, how the Web community engages at this important rendez-vous, how
together we create momentum, brainstorm and coordinate work, how together
the Web Consortium makes the Web work, for everyone:

https://www.w3.org/participate/meetings

Alexandra Lacourba W3C Global Events Coordinator