Re: [EXTERNAL] Some braille references

Here's a quick link into Wikipedia to ground Bill's example into a
specific expression ( \int_U ω ):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Differential_form#Integration_on_Euclidean_space

It appears that the study of differential forms is another good
illustration where the requirements of formal Content MathML would go
beyond the needs for accessibility. Whether an mi "d" is a
"differential of a function" or the more general "exterior derivative
operator" is certainly important mathematically, but it's written the
same - and as a baseline AT remediation - narrated the same.
_Computing_ with differential forms would take a lot more work to
formalize than _communicating_ them via AT tools.

On an semi-related note I wonder how mathematicians speak out the
wedge product when reading a form such as "dx ∧dy ". ... a brief
search later, at least one lecturer speaks it presentationally - just
"wedge". I added a speech hint to my level 3 list to bookkeep that.
https://youtu.be/z2yRiMg92S0?list=PL22w63XsKjqzQZtDZO_9s2HEMRJnaOTX7&t=92

Greetings,
Deyan