Re: mathml-core draft

On 01/07/2021 18:36, Hammond, William F wrote:
> In "respec source view" I'm not seeing test results.  For example, at
> section 2.1.4 if I select "direction-006" in the menu of 21 tests, the
> underlying url is
>
> https://github.com/web-platform-tests/wpt/tree/master/presentation-markup/direction/direction-006.html
> <https://github.com/web-platform-tests/wpt/tree/master/presentation-markup/direction/direction-006.html>
>
> but when I go there, I see "404  This is not the web page you are
> looking for".

fixed, thanks.

David

Disclaimer

The Numerical Algorithms Group Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 1249803. The registered office is:
30 St. Giles, Oxford, OX1 3LE, United Kingdom.

This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses and malware, and may have been automatically archived by Mimecast Ltd, an innovator in Software as a Service (SaaS) for business.