Re: lmoustache/rmoustache as stretchy delimiters

On 08/30/2015 10:21 PM, Neil Soiffer wrote:
> You are indeed right and I'm wrong. For whatever reason, the \big (and
> \bigg) versions of those characters produce very different looking
> characters than the non-stretched ones in LaTeX.
This is weird...
> So I agree with David's original suggestion for the values.
BTW, while we are talking about that, Unicode defines the curly braces
as mirrorables while the moustaches are not. This means that Gecko /
WebKit won't mirror the moustaches in RTL math. I don't know whether or
not that's what we want...

--
Frédéric Wang
maths-informatique-jeux.com/blog/frederic