Re: lmoustache/rmoustache as stretchy delimiters

From: Neil Soiffer <NeilS@dessci.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2015 13:21:23 -0700
To: Khaled Hosny <khaledhosny@eglug.org>
Cc: Neil Soiffer <NeilS@dessci.com>, Frédéric WANG <fred.wang@free.fr>, "www-math@w3.org" <www-math@w3.org>
You are indeed right and I'm wrong. For whatever reason, the \big (and
\bigg) versions of those characters produce very different looking
characters than the non-stretched ones in LaTeX.

So I agree with David's original suggestion for the values.

Neil Soiffer
Senior Scientist
Design Science, Inc.
www.dessci.com
~ Makers of MathType, MathFlow, MathPlayer, MathDaisy, Equation Editor ~