Re: An error on converting MathML to LaTeX

From: saf sied <saf_itpro@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2014 04:50:09 +0000 (UTC)
To: "www-math@w3.org" <www-math@w3.org>
In my previous message titled "An error on converting MathML to LaTeX" I was refereeing to the following link in regard to Dr. Carlisle's XSLT But it seems W3 email system removed the link. So I am typing the full URL here: http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/85639/i-want-to-convert-mathml-to-latex
Thanks..Saf