AdamSubject: Re: Mathematical and Scientific Notations
From: paul@hoplahup.net
Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 13:10:30 +0200
CC: www-math@w3.org
To: adamsobieski@hotmail.com

Adam,
this looks a bit like a paper... or a spec attempt (sounds early).
But as a paper, I think you definitely want to explore the publications that have been made close to the topic.I believe there are several notations-elements-related efforts that have been presented at least at:- the MKM conferences- the OpenMath workshops
paul