Re: MathML and Digital Textbooks

Dear Adam,

if your background is on Artificial Intelligence you may be interested to
contact the Math-Bridge project  http://www.math-bridge.org . A long term
project leaded by DFKI (German Center for Artificial Intelligence).

Best regards,

Ramon Eixarch
Maths for More - WIRIS
www.wiris.com

ramon@wiris.com

twitter: twitter.com/wirismath/

--
Cordialment, Cordialmente, Best regards,

*Ramon Eixarch*
Maths for More - WIRIS
ramon@wiris.com
T  +34 932 804 805