RE: Wanted: MathML examples for use testing of MathML to speech

Hi

As I'm in danger of being overwhelmed by offers of thousands of formulas that won't help me, I'll repeat and expand on my request.  I wrote:

> I'm looking for a fairly comprehensive collection of MathML
> examples, so that visually disabled students can test the
> ouputs of MathML to speech translation.
>
> Does anyone know of such a collection, or should I create my own?

My intention, at its most basic, is to provide a visually disabled student with perhaps a hundred formulas which she should be able to understand, if spoken correctly.  I'd also welcome feedback from the student on how the speech text could be improved.

For this testing it won't help to provide the student with a formula specific to a subject they don't already know.  My goal is to test the speech text, not the student!

In short, I'm looking for the formulas that should go into the user acceptance test for a program that generates mathematics speech text.  My use of this term is similar (but different) to Wikipedia's: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acceptance_testing#User_acceptance_testing

Best regards

Jonathan