RE: Wanted: MathML examples for use testing of MathML to speech

Jonathan,

I had a couple thousand pages of Wikipedia with math instances converted
to MathML, but when I went to hunt them up for you, I found the machine
they were on had died.  I'm trying to recover the data from the drives.
If I can, I'll post them.

Eric Weisstein once exported the A's from MathWorld as MathML for me,
and I still have those, but am not free to pass them on.  I suspect if
you ask him directly, he may be able to accommodate you though.

Connexions is also a great source of schools-level math exposition coded
in MathML.  Picking a page at random:
http://cnx.org/content/m18239/latest/?collection=col10624/latest.  The
maths and stats index is:
http://cnx.org/content/browse_content/subject/Mathematics%20and%20Statis
tics  You can also correspond with the individual module authors, and
presumably get cleaner source.

At the research level, OSA offers a couple XHTML+MathML full text
journals.  It's optics so it has path, but it doesn't have the density
of a math journal.  You can find the articles at
http://www.opticsinfobase.org/boe/home.cfm and
http://www.opticsinfobase.org/ome/home.cfm.

Hope this helps.

--Robert