Re: How do you divide?

I would recommend putting the mark on a row by itself since it appears to be
much wider than a column.  You could put it in an mtext (and use mglyph or a
char) so that it overflows the column boundary.

Neil Soiffer
Senior Scientist
Design Science, Inc.
www.dessci.com
~ Makers of MathType, MathFlow, MathPlayer, MathDaisy, WebEQ, Equation
Editor ~