[MathML3-last-call] comment on media-type registrations for MathML

The following comment was made about the media-types appendix of
MathML3 last call.

Most of these comments are easy to address.
The biggest ones are the provision of security considerations and the
provision of the appropriate text so that it easy to identify what the
type are for.

paul

as found on http://www.alvestrand.no/pipermail/ietf-types/2009-October/002270.html

as found on: http://www.alvestrand.no/pipermail/ietf-types/2009-October/002268.html