Re: [MathML3-last-call] RTL and mlabeledtr

Neil Soiffer wrote:
> I didn't see anything that said what to do with the label for
> mlabeledtr.  In fact, it doesn't say what to do with the main table
> elements although it is not hard to guess given what it says in mtr, but
> it probably should be explicit.  For the label, mtable's "side" attr
> controls the placement, so if something should be done for RTL, that
> seems like that's where a statement should be made.

I've clarified that the children of mlabeledtr (after the first)
are treated identically to the children of mtr.

I've also split out a paragraph in the bidi section to make clear
from the outset what leading and trailing mean, and that otherwise,
left means left, etc.

In trying to be explicit without being repetitive, it became clear
that the menclose cases updiagonalstrike and downdiagonalstrike could
suggest a dependence on directionality.  Discussions within the group
decided that they should not have such dependence and so I have added
clarifying text there, as well.

Checking in spec/xml/presentation-markup.xml;
/w3ccvs/WWW/Math/Group/spec/xml/presentation-markup.xml,v  <--  presentation-markup.xml
done