Re: How do you encode "a < b = c" in content MathML?

Robert Miner writes in reply to Jonathan Fine:

> > It is common for mathematicians to write
> >     A < B = C < D
> > for complicated expressions A, B, C, D.
> > Well, with Python I don't have to do that
> > ---
> > $ python
> > Python 2.5.2 (r252:60911, Dec  2 2008, 09:26:14)
> > [GCC 3.4.4 (cygming special, gdc 0.12, using dmd 0.125)] on cygwin
> > True

So also this works in sage (www.sagemath.org) -- the free computer
algebra system project headed by William Stein with more than 125
contributers -- that uses python as its executive language.

> The view point of content MathML 3 is more oriented toward being
> explicit about semantics.

Long term (for the spec following MathML 3) I would hope that, given
the rather elaborate typing in sage (www.sagemath.org), anything
sufficiently explicit for sage should be sufficiently explicit for
content mathml.

                                    -- Bill