Re: Java Binding errors in MathML 2.0

Dear Victor,
Dear MathML Group,

also, the downloadable bindings refer to an older version of the spec,
and do not include documentation.

I have created a stylesheet which re-generates the Java interfaces from
the specification document source, it is available at:

http://jeuclid.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/jeuclid/trunk/jeuclid-core/generate-interfaces/

and in generated form:

http://jeuclid.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/jeuclid/trunk/jeuclid-core/src/main/java/org/

The license is ASL 2.0, so feel free to include this in your projects as
long as you give us credit.

Max