Re: Japanese Translation of Units in MathML

Hello Robert

Thank you for your response and your permission.

I'm a Japanese and I don't realize nuance in English.
So I don't understand I shuld.
I'm sorry I realize meaning of your email.

I publish Japanese Translation of "Units in MathML" in
"http://www3.fctv.ne.jp/~takamu/mathml-units-ja.htm" .

Sincerely

28.Jan.2007

Yosikazu Takamura