RE: [XQueryX] reuse MathML Content Markup to represent XQuery in XQueryX

The following is a personal response:

Note that the XQueryX syntax is supposed to represent XQuery both on the syntactic and semantic level. I am not sure that we should or can another markup language and reinterpret it in a different context.

Best regards
Michael