Re: MathML application developers

Hello,

-----
Neil Soiffer wrote:

>  . . .                                            If you have developed
> software that uses MathML (editor, import, export, other?) or made
> significant improvements to your software in the last year, please send me a
> URL to your web site and a one or two sentence summary of your work.
-----

I'm not sure whether my information is good for you, because it is
about very near FUTURE improvements in our software (Formulator). But
just in case you can use it, I'd like to say that in the next one-two
months the improved version of our MathML Equation Editor Formulator
2.0 will be released. Main improvements include support of not only
Presentation, but also Content Markup, and refined text navigation.

Besides, I'd like to make clear the point that our current free
version of Formulator can be also used for viewing MathML in web
browsers (just as MathPlayer and techexplorer) and for editing MathML
fragments in XML documents in Altova's XMLSPY.

Thanks,
Vyacheslav Levitsky

Hermitech Laboratory, Mathematical and Modeling Software
http://www.hermitech.ic.zt.ua