Re: S/W for Content Markup

What you are looking for, as far as sw for writing MathML, is probably one
of two things:

	1) Maple, Mathematica, or some other system that can output
the expressions you are interested in as content mathml.

	2) A library implementing the MathML DOM, which would help you to
write MathML from your application. I'd actually be curious to know what
is the status on that. If no such library is currently available, you
could probably implement the subset relevant to you using xerces or some
other general DOM implementation.

	Assuming you generate the MathML correctly, you would be able to
view it quite easily using Maple or Mathematica.

	I hope this helps. If it doesn't, at least you have a few nice
keywords to start searching... Google is your friend :)

Cheers,
Leo.

On Tue, 5 Mar 2002, [iso-8859-1] arul selva wrote:

> hi all,
> i am new for the MathML. could you please suggest me
> the good s/w for writing content markup and also a
> good viewer to view it.
>
> thank u
>
> zel.
>
> http://movies.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Movies
> - Vote for your nominees in our online Oscars pool.

Leonardo B. Lopes                                       leo@iems.nwu.edu
Ph.D. Student                                              (847)491-8470
IEMS - Northwestern University              http://www.iems.nwu.edu/~leo