Re: Method to get math to the most people?

MathML does not work with any popular browser yet, and there seems little
prospect of it being incorporated soon into IE.

There are several types of interim solutions discussed at
http://silas.psfc.mit.edu/tth/webmath.html
The best (IMHO) is
http://hutchinson.belmont.ma.us/tth

Another (out of date) list is at the bottom of the W3C MathML page:
http://www.w3.org/Math/
(called related software).

	Ian Hutchinson, Plasma Science and Fusion Center, MIT.
	http://psfc.mit.edu/~hutch/home.html