RE: LineMode compiling under Windows

I went thru the mail archive to see what I had written.  My last
notes on attempting WIN32 were on July 1, 1999 (which shows up in
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-lib/1999AprJun/0291.html )
This included some updates to HTBrowse.c, but I did not have a full
working solution for WIN32.  Some post-mortem comments on this are at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-lib/1999JulSep/0925.html .

I no longer have a WIN32 environment to build and debug in.
(All my work is now UNIX/Linux-based.)  Linemode on WIN32 needs
someone who understands the DispatchMessage() model to sort thru this.

--Rick Kwan
  rick.kwan@lightsaber.com