RE: LineMode compiling under Windows

Hello,

Linemode browser exists in the 'world' project as 'tiny' project, but
the current situation is that this linemode browser coul not work under
Wintel - it seems that it could not accept user input.
To be honest, I could not understand why. If you have any
ideas/suggestions you are more than welcome.

Kind regards,

Vladimir.

Vladimir Kozlov, IDM, Ltd.

e-mail     : mailto:Vladimir.Kozlov@idm.ru