Jigadmin/jdk1.1+swing (was Re: a first hello ...)

Hi - can I support that, it would be great to have the 1.1 version, because
there is not even a schedule yet for a Java 1.2 implementation on the
Macintosh.

(Even more so, would it be possible to have a Java 1.1.8 version of Jigsaw
2.1 at some point? I would love the new features...)

Another nice, and easier, thing would be to have the old jigadm for the
2.0.x downloadable as a compiled version... ( - or did I miss a compiled
version that already exists?)

thanks, Kari-Hans Kommonen

At 22:09 +0300 21.10.1999, Yves Lafon wrote:
>Well, It almost work (I was just testing it on a linux jdk1.1), the only
>thing missing is the drag and drop port on those boxes, as it doesn't work
>quite well on the other 1.2 jdk, we may drop that for a while, and have
>jigadmin ready for jdk1.1+swing.

Kari-Hans Kommonen, Future Media Home research
Media Lab, University of Art and Design Helsinki UIAH
Hämeentie 135 C, 00160 HELSINKI, Finland

email:  khk@mlab.uiah.fi
tel:    +358 9 7563 0563
fax:    +358 9 7563 0555