Re: [Help] Jigsaw 2.0beta2 and servlets & cgi-bin connfig

Tarang Kumar Patel writes:

> ia.fr> said:
>
>     Benoit>  So, the bug is in the SGI jdk. I'm sorry but we can't do anythin
>     Benoit> about that. You can try to report this bug to SGI... and wait for
>     Benoit> a new version.
>
>  Sure was, as I've now upgraded to JDK 1.1.5 from SGI and all works well as
>  far as servlets and cgi scripts are concerned.
>
>  Just the one question :
>
>   Can one still make use of mime.types file or do I have do facilitate
>   an "indexer" ?
>
>   Also, aside the "mime.type" file what of "mailcap" file, which on Unix
>   boxes, one uses to configure "Applications/filters" to invoke on a encounte
> ring
>   a specific mime header.

 None of these files are used in Jigsaw. Relation between files and
 mime types are described in the indexer, and Jigsaw has its own
 filtering system that doesn't use mailcap file.

 Benoit - did I understood the question?

                      World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
                    Architecture domain - Jigsaw Team