Re: spam?? You bet !

I received two also but I don't understand the problem??? I just
click on the delete button which I think all email programs have.
When you make a big deal over something trite you encourage
hysteria.
Before I deleted those two I replied but they came back so how can
they do business if you can't contact them? If they do give you a
legitimate email, smail address or phone number, then you have a way
to express your displeasure.
:-)
Robert