Re: spam?? You bet !

I assume that the spam is injected by someone who has joined the mailing
list or has compromised the list server at the w3.org some how. I'm not on
other lists from w3.org so I don't know if they're all getting spammed or
not.

Can whoever is administrating the list let us know what things look like at
your end?

ciao,
Christine