Re[2]: zoom problem?

Emmanuel,

The way it happens is as follows. You begin with an empty graph. Ie,
you do not touch the zooming factor. Then you begin to add nodes and
links, and your graph gradually becomes more complex. At some point
you then want to zoom in and... you can't. This is the practical
consequence of your setting, and it is annoying. YOu have to close the
project, get out, get in again, and then you can zoom, I guess.

Ivan

----